Thursday, May 12, 2016

Another Update on the Arm

I had surgery yesterday on May 11th, 2016.


(Before surgery: The gown was like fifteen thousand sizes too big...)

The surgery turned out pretty well, I think. They removed a large osteochondroma (read: tumor) from my left humerus and performed a resection on a minor nerve.

(Closer "look" at the bandages.)

It turned out pretty well, I think. I was only under for a few hours and didn't even need to stay the night. I was able to get up today, and with a little help, I was able to get dressed and even drink some tea! I love tea.

(My sister did my hair and it looks really nice!)

I'll be back to school Monday and will try to sew some more. Since my arm stopped working, I really haven't done much of my project and I doubt I'll finish it. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment